Automatic Humane Non-Toxic Rat and Mouse Trap Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Automatically resets after each kill
- Works on Rats AND Mice
- Certified Humane - Mice and Rats are killed instantly
- Toxin Free - No risk to children, pets, wildlife or livestock
- Long lasting lure requires checking monthly, CO2 canisters last for 24 kills
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 1-877-992-8868
|Item Dimensions||4 x 7 x 9 inches|
|Item Weight||1.7 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.8 pounds|
The Goodnature A24 Automatic Rat and Mouse trap is a revolution in pest control!
It combines superb design engineering principles and behavioral science with the highest manufacturing standards to deliver a trap that will kill up to 24 times per CO2 canister.
- After the mouse or rat enters the trap, a trigger causes a striker to instantly dispatch the mouse or rat.
- The mouse or rat will then fall out of the trap, and the trap automatically resets ready for the next kill.
- The A24 trap will kill 24 pests before requiring a CO2 cartridge change.
- Glue board traps are cruel, period.
- Standard snap traps also frequently malfunction and the rat or mouse suffers horribly.
- The A24 is certified Class A NAWAC humane, killing rodents instantly and cleanly
Toxin-free, long life lure
- The lure that draws the rat or mouse into the trap is non-toxic.
- No need to worry about poisoning pets, children, wildlife or livestock.
- The lure lasts 6 months, only requires checking once a month.
Easy to install
- two screws mount the A24 to any surface.
- Simply mount the trap, insert the Lure bottle, screw in the CO2 cartridge and it’s armed.
- Install kit includes rodent detector cards that will help you place the trap in the best location for the greatest success.
Perfect for remote locations
- requires no electricity, has no electronics, it is ruggedized
- Designed to operate in remote areas of the unforgiving New Zealand wilderness, its waterproof and operates .
- Waterproof, operates in any climate.